From a quick play with iTunes when I got home from work, I've found the following features:
- Searching for gapless tunes - and the ability to join CD tracks - i.e. that one lonely dance album you've got can finally be heard in it's true DJ mix.
- Album artwork from the Apple store.
- The link to iTunes only appears on the selected song (finally!).
- New views: grouped with artwork, or with (new) cover flow.
- Subtle new style, hinting towards the feel of Leopard.
- A much improved iPod management interface, with tabs allowing you to view each content type of your iPod.
Sadly, movies and TV shows are still unavailable in the UK :-(
For the 5th-gen iPods: games.
Not those crappy block games, real games. High definition version of Tetris, Mini Golf, Mahjong, Pac Man and a number of others. Going for £3.99 in the UK, $4.99 in the US.
Nice work. I think I'll buy me a game, download all my artwork from Apple and listen to that Kiss album the way it was supposed to be heard.