I'm not good a prompting my own stuff usually (I think) but I think it should make a lot of sense to promote my own hard work on my own blog.
It's the infamous black friday and "cyber monday" (the one where the shops try to stretch out the sales) and I have my own contribution, but figured it would be worthwhile collecting a list.
READER DISCOUNTSave $50 on terminal.training
I've published 38 videos for new developers, designers, UX, UI, product owners and anyone who needs to conquer the command line today.
$49 - only from this link
The discount list
Note that aside from my own courses, I have no official affliction with the people listed below and there's no tracking or kick back between my own site and theirs. Other than I've considered these individual's content definitely worth paying for.
- Learn the command line with terminal.training - 80% discount down to $19 using CYBER_WEEKEND
- Next.js complete course (with Next@9 support coming late December) - 80% discount down to $19 using CYBER_WEEKEND
It's worth perusing dev.to for course and deals and it would seem that twitter has exploded with everyone and their cat offering discounts on their courses. That said, here are some that I'd personally recommend grabbing:
- Every Layout by Heydon Pickering & Andy Bell - 66.6% off with their black metal friday code "666" on checkout
- Introducing to Cinema 4D for designers by Devon Ko - 70% off Friday
- CSS complete course by Rachel Andrew - 30% discount until Monday
- Modern ES6 (and learn node and many others) by Wes Bos - 50% discount applied automatically until…until Wes stops the discount I guess!
- Quokka pro has a limited 50% discount - a tool that I bought immediately after seeing it demonstrated at ffconf v10
I also spotted a pretty big list on the dev.to that covers a lot of courses - though I can't vouch for the quality.
That also said, to quote the Money Savings Expert: Black Friday can be addictive. Don't get caught up in the hype, buy only what you can afford and ALWAYS compare prices before you spend.