Recently we changed the way we were working on JS Bin. Instead of pushing new features whenever it took my fancy – which could result in success or equally some kind of breakage – we’re now pushing new features under feature flags and it’s proving to be really quite powerful (and fun).
- @rem > follow me on Twitter - tweet, tweet
- @rem > 140 characters - says it all
- Bookmarks - link goodness
- Flickr - some for fun, some for geek
- Github - Fork me!
- Hacks and demos - for the stuff that falls between the cracks
- jQuery for Designers - tutorials & screencasts
- Left Logic - my business: hire me
- Palm Apps - old skool palm apps
- Talks on Lanyrd - my conf talks