Archive for the "project" Tag
Pretty much every personal project I work on I try to make it publicly available – usually under an MIT license – but I pretty much always forget to include an MIT license file. There’s an Open Source Initiative with the license, but it doesn’t have the date, nor the license holder. So I’ve released [...]
If you’ve not noticed already the search in Twitter has been downgraded to 7 days history. In fact, that changed some time ago. I’ve had the good fortune to be able to ask Twitter employees directly about the history via attending Devnest and I’ve been assured the history is being kept. That doesn’t solve the [...]
I’ve been using Twitpic either via TwitterFon on my iPhone or Tweetie from my desktop for Twitter, but one thing struck me last night: Twitpic doesn’t allow me to get my content back out. So here’s my fix: http://twitpicapi.appspot.com/
The weekend before last I blitzed through an idea I had on the shelf for about 6 months and put it live under the name JS Bin.
So I’ve been going a bit greasemonkey mad of late, and with the recent release of Twitter Keys I quickly found myself wanting something like tab completion for the twitter keys. A few hours of weekend playing later, I’ve got automatic Twitter keys (or optionally tab completed). But I’ve also decided to take it a [...]